Evolution VFX Ltd abide by government HSE small business Health and Safety standards. All information is available to view at our premises.
Health and Safety Policy Statement
Our statement of general policy is:
- · to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- · to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- · to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- · to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- · to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- · to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training;
- · to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- · to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- · to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Signed: Richard Van Den Berg, Director of Evolution VFX Ltd
Evolution VFX Ltd
Quality Assurance Policy
Evolution VFX Ltd was established in 2009 to provide special effects and models to the film and TV industry. We are based in Kew and employ 2 permanent and many freelance staff.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:–
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Though the Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date April 2011
Signed: Richard Van Den Bergh for Evolution VFX Ltd
Evolution VFX Ltd
Evolution VFX Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Source products that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues.
- Appraise our performance on a regular basis.
Signed: Richard Van Den Bergh, Director of Evolution VFX Ltd
Evolution VFX Ltd
Diversity and equality policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide diversity and equality to all in employment, irrespective of their gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status and social class. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether part time, full time or temporary, will be treated fairly and equally.
Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability.
All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- The commitment to diversity and equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- Breaches of our diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- This policy is fully supported by the Director and has been agreed with employee representatives.
- The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.
- Implementation will include review of all reports on staff comments and complaints, permanent and freelance staff appropriate skill training, review of all facilities and resources available to staff and regular tabled staff meeting and discussion with minutes taken.
- This policy will be implemented within the framework of the relevant legislation, which includes:
- Equal Pay Act 1970 (Equal Value Amendment 1984)
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975 (Gender Reassignment Regulations 1999)
- Race Relations Act 1976
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- The Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000
- Race Relations Act 1976 (Amendment) Regulations 2003
- Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003
- Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005
Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006